View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #32
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with BullBlitz. Most people wait until their second SuperBowl in a decade to start talking "Dynasty"

We haven't seen the inside of an AFC Championship game...... I think dynasty talk is a bit premature right now.
Implications of a dynasty being built isn't saying "we have a dynasty". He said we are building one. Obviously it's not a dynasty yet, but it is positively BUILDING in the right direction.

In that regards, I can definitely agree. I like the way we are building. The results of this season will be the answer to it being built though.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote