Thread: Braman
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Braman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I've seen the guy get what 5 sacks in a game? Run down the field with no helmet and make the tackle (freaking awesome by the way) but what I don't see is what goes on at practice, film room or meetings and I can only suspect that the coaches have their reservations for good reason. I get that you can load up a physical freak on the outside and let her rip, but offenses will get hip to that pretty fast. I don't know, I hope ya'll are right and he does take that next step, his measurables were never the things in question IMO.
When was this?