View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #26
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89797 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

i think it's fairly obvious, even without being biased.

let's just get the jags out now, they look almost void of talent.

the titans beefed up their offensive line, but unless CJ2YPC has an adrian peterson type season, it doesnt mean anything. the titan's quarterback play is pretty bad and they had a league worst 29.4 points allowed defensively ... 8-8 would be a successful season for them but expect closer to a repeat 6-10.

the colts win 2 games in 2011 and then jump to 9 in 2012 following some very unlikely breaks. they lost their coach, had the 21st ranked defense, and are still in a state of flux with a lot of roster movement. i cant see so many bounces going their way this year even if andrew luck performs well. a repeat 9 wins would be pushing it, i see 7 possibly stretching to 8 wins for the colts.

the texans are consistant with the same coach, coordinators, and core personnel. anchors were replaced with significant upgrades - walter with hopkins, casey with jones, and barwin with mercilus. there are still concerns such as the right side of the offensive line and the middle of the defense, but talent and depth abounds on both sides of the ball. a good year would be 14 wins, a bad would be 10 ... assuming health of course.