View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #12
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys ‘not concerned’ about Ratliff’s health after hamstring injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I wonder how many opposing fans attend each game just to watch the Cowboys lose? Just like wrestling fans who come strickly to seen the "villain" defeated. Gotta feel that Jerry the barker Showman counts on that every game to bolster his purse any way he can.........even by those that cannot stand the guts of his team or him.
I understand the opposing teams fans being there to root for their team and have met some really cool fans. My guess the number that would pay ticket cost, parking, food, drink and trinkets would be quite small. But anyone having that kind of money to spend to see the "villain" defeated, I say go for it.

I do get amused seeing the opposing fans in the team shop with their shopping list.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote