View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #20
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Texans by far are the most talented team on both sides of the ball.

Getting Cush back is going to be huge, while I am not couting on Reed to be an impact he could very well be if healthy. Defensively... Dear lord you think of the season Watt had and you think, he's going to come in the season healthy...we could see something really special next year. Newcomer on defense i am totally stoked for... Swearinger. This kid isis going to be great in that third safety/cover corner spot Quinm manned.

Offensively, if Hopkins gives the team a legit second outside target i expect the offense to have the ability to open up unlike previous years. If we get improved right side of the line play even bigger things.

As a qb, love Luck, but can that team really overachieve two years in a row?

Other two aren't really worth mentioning.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote