Thread: Braman
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #15
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 12391 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Braman

I've seen the guy get what 5 sacks in a game? Run down the field with no helmet and make the tackle (freaking awesome by the way) but what I don't see is what goes on at practice, film room or meetings and I can only suspect that the coaches have their reservations for good reason. I get that you can load up a physical freak on the outside and let her rip, but offenses will get hip to that pretty fast. I don't know, I hope ya'll are right and he does take that next step, his measurables were never the things in question IMO.