View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #15
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
It has been so obvious for so many years, you wonder why it's never investigated. I'm talking about somebody's ability to bribe officials in favor of the Colts. That's basically why I'm picking them to win.
Statistics would completely refute your theory. Of the few handful of teams that have had a negative point differential and a winning record, every one of them has averaged 2 more losses the following year. Throw in the offensive coordinator jumping ship and losing Freeney, and you have an eventual submarine on your hands. Colts go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.