View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #34
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

The Bungles 6th , the Ravens 3rd ?!? Sure the Ravens are the defending champs but they did lose a lot , especially defensively , they are the defending champs minus the champs. Not much credibility IMO.

Teams I would definitely put ahead of the Texans - SF , GB & Denver.

Teams right there with the Texans: Seattle , New England , Atlanta & New Orleans.

Teams I'd expect the Texans to beat / outperform: Bungles & Ravens + the rest of the NFL.

That would put them at 8th minimum if we ranked those all the "even teams" ahead of them.

10th isn't particularly far from where I'd put them (min 8th) .... its the teams they put ahead of them more than the ranking itself.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote