View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #183
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post

This maybe should be another thread, but given that Sharpton stays healthy, are you comfortable with him playing the strongside ILB? Can he do the job?

He's undersized - and he's incredibly slow. 300 pound Earl Mitchell is as fast straight-away as Sharpton ( 4.81 40; 2.74 20 & 1.58 10 ) and his shuttle and 3-cone are not much better than 287 pound Jarid Crick.
Watching him on the field, he plays a lot faster than those numbers. I'm very comfortable with Sharpton next to Cushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Watt, Reed & Branan would be outstanding. I'm not so certain it would be as good with Sharpton in at OLB.
I don't want to see Sharpton at OLB either.