View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #60
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't understand what point you're making with that though.

They've already won a superbowl.

The book still being open means it can go positively or negatively from this point. And what I'm saying is that even if it all goes to hell, they've already accomplished the ultimate together. That can't be taken away.

If they do more positive things together that just adds to their legacy.
This back & forth between you & I started because you said when Caldwell took over, Flacco played better.

I said I don't know about Caldwell. We've seen Flacco flash a time or two before.

If Flacco comes out inconsistent next season, then we'll know it was more about Flacco's streakyness than it was about Caldwell.

Over the last 5 years, watching the two play, I never doubted that Schuab was the better of the two. Just because Flacco won a Super Bowl doesn't change that for me. He had a helluva run through the play offs, better than Peyton, & Brady both. That doesn't make him a better QB than either of them, doesn't make him a better QB than Schaub.

If he ever got to the point where you can expect him to play like that more often than not, then I'll say he's a better QB than Schaub.