View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #117
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Steelb will just discount it & say..."that was in Denver, the air's thinner up there which is why he was able to do that.."

I seem to remember Schaub throwing a 50 yd bomb to AJ for a game tying TD in Washington a few years back though.....threw it on the run off balance too.........
I've noticed there are certain members here that will dismiss everything positive Schaub has done and only focus on the negative. I call it misguided hate. Schaub is no Tom Brady. I would love it if he was Tom Brady or if we could find Tom Brady in the 6th round, but that's not the world we live in and we've tried.

Schaub is a very good, above average QB in the NFL. Here is something to think about: Before Eli Manning's 1st Super Bowl win, and before Flacco's win last year those guys were both viewed as average at best with a lot of people thinking they'd never win the big ones. Then they win the big ones and everyone forgets how much they doubted those guys or said how worthless they were. Those that stood behind those guys were the GM, Head Coach, and rest of the front office and they were rewarded with Super Bowl Trophies.

Teams that give up and rebuild every 3-4 years are the Chiefs, Raiders, and Bills. I don't want to become them. I want to be the Ravens. Building on the year before getting deeper in the playoffs, so close to being at that Super Bowl door, putting more pieces in position to get there and then pushing through and breaking down the wall. With Kevin Walter out, Nuk in, and a healthy defense intact I promise we are gonna ravage the NFL this year if our big 6 remain healthy. Then #9 is going to be viewed by everyone as the #9 Jaws called him.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote