View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos Cut Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I would be very hesitant to bring him on under any circumstances. Anderson underwent surgeries on both of his knees by the time he left Alabama for the NFL. Last October, he underwent a left knee surgery which was to keep him out no more than 3-4 weeks (that elusive "minor" surgery). He had a "setback" which required return to surgery in November, and from information I have underwent another surgery for complications since then. In all, he missed the last 12 games of the season. The Bills probably had good reason to eat over $4.5 million in dead money.
Gotcha. I was kind of hesitant to begin with, but I'd definitely pass now after hearing that. I'm just soo friggin skeptical with the way our LB corps currently stands. IMO, all 4 spots have question marks. 3 if Cush shows well in camp and preseason.