View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #60
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
This is also 1 helluva qualifier too...If you're going by this, well, there are only like 5 qb's in the league who can do this........b/c they've actually done it.

Brady
P. Manning
E. Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Rothlisberger
& now Flacco
What do those QB's have in common?

You want to know what one hell of a qualifier is? Winning a Superbowl. There's only one of those handed out a year.

And I'm not saying I don't believe Schaub can do it because he hasn't done it. I'm saying I don't believe he can do it because I don't believe he can do it.

I'm anxiously waiting to be proven wrong. I want nothing more than Schaub to make all the doubters eat dirt and give the NFL a big stfu and suck these in late December. That would be awesome.

I don't believe he has it in him, but my belief has 0 to do with whether or not he actually can.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote