View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #136
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
You're right and being a doctor I'm sure you know which would be the lesser of 2 evils in this case. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if its not a chronic issue and just a tweak that he suffered it should essentially be a non-issue moving forward right?
Correct. However, the least bit of inattention to being totally in shape can cause, create chronicity of that problem, and promote progression to more serious back problems. Remember that many disc problems begin with weakened muscles meant to support the alignment of the vertebrae. Once misalignment occurs, not far behind come the serious disc problems. Muscles spasms should be considered equivalent to the canary in the coal mine. Keeping in shape is not an option for an NFL player that hopes to stay in one piece during an entire season. It's hard enough to do so when you put everything you have into it.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote