View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #132
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I hope its just a situation of his back keeping him from working out like he needed to over the summer. He's a very engaging guy and I want him to succeed. The thing is some guys just don't get it when it comes to preparation and keeping themselves in peak condition all the time. Andre comes off as the kind of guy who would never have a condition problem if you tested him at any point in the offseason. It would be nice to sit back 5 years from now and laugh at all the speculation, but none of us know what's going to happen or what drives this guy.
If you remember, Montgomery originally came into rookie mini-camp "out of shape," then subsequently surfaced with the back problem. I would almost rather have heard that he was lazy, which may or may not be correctable, rather than find out for whatever reason he has developed a lingering back problem ala Shaun Cody............which could have been brought about by an initial "laziness."
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote