View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Whether or not Kubiak and Schaub keep trucking a long and Flacco and Caldwell flame out...Is not relevant at this point in time.

Caldwell and Flacco (even if just a spark; lust...and not full fledged love till death do they part) have won a superbowl. They've reached the peak. They've climbed that mountain and planted their flag.

Even if it ends in an ugly divorce they'll still have little Jr. that they can both be proud of.
My point is that we've heard the "Flacco's figured it out" thing before & he's always reverted back to inconsistent play. We spoke about Flacco like Christian Ponder, or Jake Locker. I bet that guy surfaces again in 2013, that's all I'm saying.

Right now, people are putting Flacco in the Eli, Ben QB tier. At the end of 2013, we might have him in the Dilfer, Johnson tier.