View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #24
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFF Texans Starting Lineup Ratings

Nothing I can really dispute on this one except maybe Sharpton being a bit low....when healthy. But if they are taking health into account then yeah, they are probably right since we seem to rarely get the guy on the field. Otherwise he is servicable at the least. Other than that all seems good to me. There's room for changes from the younger guys like Brooks and even with Foster since he admitted he didn't like his previous season so stepped up his offseason workouts.

Citing the backs they put at blue chip like Peterson and Charles I can understand. Nothing I can say to dispute guys who are averaging over 5 yards a pop with crappy passing games, heh.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote