View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The strength of the league division by division changes so quickly - it just seems like yesterday that everybody would joke about how weak the NFC West was and now it might be the best division in the NFL, certainly one of the best.
The Texans have had their way with the AFC South for 2 or 3 years now, but that will change and probably change more rapidly than we realize. I expect us to win the division again this year but I'm taking nothing for granted. I think we will lose a couple of division games and finish with about 10 wins, not 12 or 13 as some dreamers believe.
Both Seattle & San Francisco has been building a stout defense, their offenses are finally catching on. So you could kinda sorta see it coming.

I'd love for the AFC South to be more competitive than it has been, but we're not seeing any evidence that it might be. This division used to be Colts offense vs Jags & Titans defense. Those top ten defenses of the Jags & Titans are a thing of the past & the Colts offense, well... I just want to see them do it again.

They could all be top 10 in 2013 for all I know, but odds are against it.