View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #47
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still think it's too early to tell with Caldwell. When Cam Cameron came on there was a big whupteedoo & to start 2011 "everyone" was excited about the "new" Ravens offense. There was a lot of talk about how the defense doesn't have to carry the team anymore.

Then in 2012, Cam Cameron wasn't good enough, the offense was stale.... this is the NFL, not for long league. We'll see how teams prepare for Caldwell & Flacco and see if they can keep up with what they started.

History says probably not. But Schaub & Kubiak will probably throw for 4000 yards and avg a 90 or better QB Rating while winning a bunch of games. If Schaub plays 16 games that is, & history says something about that as well.
Sounds like you are trying to rationalize being a Texans fan to me.

Whether or not Kubiak and Schaub keep trucking a long and Flacco and Caldwell flame out...Is not relevant at this point in time.

Caldwell and Flacco (even if just a spark; lust...and not full fledged love till death do they part) have won a superbowl. They've reached the peak. They've climbed that mountain and planted their flag.

Even if it ends in an ugly divorce they'll still have little Jr. that they can both be proud of.

This long, steady, good relationship that Kubiak and Schaub have means zilch to me if they don't win that ultimate prize.

What is the ultimate goal here? To have a team that can win a lot of games in the regular season and look pretty doing it? Or have a team that can win superbowls?

I'd rather be the Giants from the past 5 years than the Patriots.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote