View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #9
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
The strength of the league division by division changes so quickly - it just seems like yesterday that everybody would joke about how weak the NFC West was and now it might be the best division in the NFL, certainly one of the best.
The Texans have had their way with the AFC South for 2 or 3 years now, but that will change and probably change more rapidly than we realize. I expect us to win the division again this year but I'm taking nothing for granted. I think we will lose a couple of division games and finish with about 10 wins, not 12 or 13 as some dreamers believe.

so u think its going to be the same has last year

Denver and Pats with the NUmber 1 and 2 seeds
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote