View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #8
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

The strength of the league division by division changes so quickly - it just seems like yesterday that everybody would joke about how weak the NFC West was and now it might be the best division in the NFL, certainly one of the best.
The Texans have had their way with the AFC South for 2 or 3 years now, but that will change and probably change more rapidly than we realize. I expect us to win the division again this year but I'm taking nothing for granted. I think we will lose a couple of division games and finish with about 10 wins, not 12 or 13 as some dreamers believe.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote