View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Flacco has won a playoff game every year he's been in the league. I will admit,up until 2011 vs the pats,he's had some clunkers. You can't compare flacco to schaub because flacco has great ability. When I say that I mean his physical ability can transcend plays. He can threaten every blade of grass on the field. He's not a physically restricted qb
the QB position is 60/40 mental (or something like that), many QBs wash out in this league because they don't have the mental fortitude to get the job done, despite having the ability to "threaten every blade of grass."

He had a 66 QB rating against Philly, 55 against KC, 45 vs the Texans, 75 against Pittsburgh, 62 vs Pittsburgh, 76 against Denver, & a 62 against Cincinnati.... so he's put up some clunkers in 2012 despite his physical ability.