Thread: Braman
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013   #7
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 20076 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Braman

You have to remember, he is only going into his third training camp, and his football background before being signed by the Texans. He had practically none. It is instincts. He had no football instincts to speak of before signing. He was the text book example of a "project".

I can't link this, but one of his comments that I read somewhere on the net, that this off season he put in a lot of time studying and learning his playbook. Not mentioned, but I hope he also put a lot of time in the film room.

Basically, he said he had really dedicated his off season to preparing to take his game to the next level. When I read Kubiak's comment, during OTA's, about the progress he had made, my thoughts were that this preparation was showing up on the field.

This is Braman's year. His dedication and preparation has to start showing up on the field this training camp. If this happens, it will be an important key to our success this season.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote