View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 mini season ticket package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
The way I see it, 2 pre-season games are nearly worthless. That leaves 5 regular season home games for $250 ea.

LAWL

Maybe I'm just spoiled with my $40 seats.
Ok, but my experience with season ticket sales for both Cowboys and Texans, the tickets are for 10 games with each ticket at the same price. We just discussed the reality of season tickets preseason and regular season costs the same whether we like it or not. I would be surprised if 4X4 tickets are still available because if I didn't have tickets already I would have been all over that deal.

Where are your $40 seats?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote