View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #140
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
My heart is with you my friend! Sorry I didn't know about this sooner, my fault for not logging on to TT. The only thing I know to say is that I AM HERE for you and always will be. CALL, TEXT, message, I'll even log on to TT everyday! THANK YOU for being my friend, and most of all, for being the kind, caring, and loving person that you are. Mom's raised you well!!

PLEASE keep in touch this week and let me know about Mom's services! Like I told you tonight, I KNOW I don't have to be there, but, I WANT to be there for you, if you want me there. I'm just a phone call away!

See ya soon!!
Gma
As always, THANK YOU!!

I have the info somewhere, but you don't need to come. I will know that you are there for me because you've been there for me for the last 10 or so years.

Quote:
THANK YOU for being my friend, and most of all, for being the kind, caring, and loving person that you are. Mom's raised you well!!
This means more to me than you can ever imagine!!!

I love you!!!