View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
It has been so obvious for so many years, you wonder why it's never investigated. I'm talking about somebody's ability to bribe officials in favor of the Colts. That's basically why I'm picking them to win.
I knew there had to be some kind of twist.

It's really hard for me to "predict" what the Texans are going to do. Every year it's something else. I think I know who we are then we come out & nothing makes sense. All year (2012) I kept wondering when the offense was going to get it's stuff together & all of a sudden, we're among the best offensive teams in the league. It never looked that way to me as I watched them from week to week.

You know there was a time when I thought the Houston Texans could hang 30 on anyone, & do it efficiently. One or two stops from the defense & we'd win most games. Back then, we didn't have a defense you could rely on to hold the other team to a field goal. Now we have a menacing defense & our offense got all timid & reserved.

I don't know what to think about the Colts. They didn't play well as a team last season, but they did enough to stay in enough games (8) to pull out a W in the 4th qtr. In 2013 we're going to see if they were really that good, or just lucky.

The Titans. I spend too much time on this board. There's so much hate for Bud Adams that I can't get an objective opinion of the team. We always underrate them, even when they consistently finished better than we did in the division.

The Jags..... I don't expect much from them.

We're playing the AFC & NFC West. So we'll play the Patriots & Ravens while the Colts play the Dolphins & Bengals. It's going to be interesting.