View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #40
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't know of a QB that Kubiak has developed from scratch, but I would like to see him get the opportunity.

Are Young, Farve, and Trent Green not modern? If not I'm feeling very old.

Trent Green might be the best comparison to Schaub`s career thus far. He put up good stats and got the Chiefs into a couple of playoffs. Injuries led to a sharp decline in his play. We will see what turn Schaub's career takes.
You are old.

But your larger point is well taken.

Ultimately we can all agree that there have been many more catastrophic failures with QB trades than even reasonable successes.

And a number of Kubiak QBs had best seasons with him...but also there's been some Orlovsky sort of ugh.