View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #18
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFF Texans Starting Lineup Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Bigger concern is our starting OLBs are below average. We're going to need to see marked growth from Mercilus and/or cobble together a rotation that is greater than its individual parts.

Brandon Brooks needs to step it up.

And I'm not too keen on being weak up the middle with Mitchell/Sharpton.

Those two HQ corners sure look good, though. Just need to avoid injury bug.
Not sure if I buy into Kareem being high quality or Mercilus being below average. I used to really like Reed, but I'm starting to see the below average thing myself, hope this year changes things for me.

Considering Mercilus had about 500 less snaps than Barwin last year and still put up 6 sacks as a rookie I really like his potential. And yes, I know it's not just about sacks, but in our system it's a big part.

Also, why did they grade Ryan Harris as opposed to Newton?

Here are all 32 teams if anyone is interested: http://imgur.com/a/FqUwa
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote