View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Since this is a power ranking thread I just want to say that while Denver was really good last year, they may be down a bit coming out of the gate this season. Here's something I saw on twitter that made me think:

They lost Dumervil to the Ravens and Miller may be suspended the first 4 games of this season. That defense may not be as good as it was last year, especially in the beginning.
I know Peyton & co hadn't gelled by the time we whup'd their a55 last year, but their defense wasn't sht... & they should have been. I was worried about their corners, I thought they were supposed to have the best CB tandem in the league... or at least one of the best. Schaub carved them up like thanksgiving day tuna.