View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #30
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Still... if the Ravens slip & the Bengals maintain what they've built, they can win their division.
Theoretically the Browns could win that division if Weeden is even serviceable. The AFC North is not as fearsome at the top or as laughable at the bottom as it has been in years past. We could both be selling the Ravens short since they are the defending champs, but there was a lot of turnover on that team this offseason. It's easy to question a team that has changed that much over the last few months. I really think that the AFC is going to come down to the Pats, Broncos and Texans and all 3 of those teams have their flaws or current offseason turmoil.

Since this is a power ranking thread I just want to say that while Denver was really good last year, they may be down a bit coming out of the gate this season. Here's something I saw on twitter that made me think:

Quote:
Pete Damilatis ‏@PFF_Pete 4h

Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil had 155 QB pressures in 2012. The rest of the Broncos defense had 140.
They lost Dumervil to the Ravens and Miller may be suspended the first 4 games of this season. That defense may not be as good as it was last year, especially in the beginning.