View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jared Crick Breakout Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Near as I can tell, Crick is MOL the same size as Antonio S. & Jamison, yet it's usually only Crick who's spoken of as able to play the Nose (besides DE), so why is that ?
For me, it's because Crick is a true DT. Smith & Jamison played DE most of their careers. Crick is a truer inside player.

According to my way of thinking, Smith & Jamison would be out of place in what I consider a traditional 3-4. Too short to play end, not wide enough to play NT.

But wade is using them as a traditional 4-3 UT & it works. In a 4-3 I can see Crick playing both the NT & UT, but not DE.