View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jared Crick Breakout Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
These days guys routinely come back from what is thought to be more serious
type injuries involving knees, so what's the big deal with a Pec ? If he'd have been healthy, maybe a third-rounder but not a first round pick as many like to speculate IMO. And I'm not knockin him here, I'm a fan and remember him from his days as a Cornhusker, glad we have him.
fair enough. but according to ourlads a paid independent scouting service Jared Crick graded out 8.95 out of 10 & given a 1st/2nd rd. grade. Guys slip further than expected all the time in the draft for various reasons. My stance is it was because of health issues (which we hope are behind him) & being shutdown into his senior season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Near as I can tell, Crick is MOL the same size as Antonio S. & Jamison, yet it's usually only Crick who's spoken of as able to play the Nose (besides DE), so why is that ?
Crick was graded out @ DT position. Ranked 6th in his class of 2012 behind Fletcher Cox, Michael Brockers, Devon Still, Jerel Worthy & Kendall Reyes.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote