View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #114
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Both Flacco & Schaub are QBs, 24/7, 365 days of the year. You can't pluck out a months worth of football & point to it as evidence that one is better than the other. You have to look at body of work as well as context. Your stats show that Flacco is the better QB in the play-offs. But Matt is the better QB overall. Consistently.
I disagree with the first part of this post

Rick seems to be in the prove it to me mode whem it comes to Schaub.
Since Rick Smith is in WHYDFML mode, Schaub & Flacco aren't QBs 24/7, 365 days of the year?

Interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Schaub on his best day couldn't throw the ball as far as Flacco did on the game winning TD to Jacopby. if you cant see that you've got blinders on.
& Flacco generally doesn't make the quick, sound decisions Schaub does. How far you can throw the ball is a small part of what it takes to be a successful QB in this league.

That said, how far was it? I'm pretty sure Schaub has made similar throws.