View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #6
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jared Crick Breakout Season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Big fan of Crick selection previous draft, his stock was down not because of ceiling but inury that stripped him most of Senior season (pectoral tear).
These days guys routinely come back from what is thought to be more serious
type injuries involving knees, so what's the big deal with a Pec ? If he'd have been healthy, maybe a third-rounder but not a first round pick as many like to speculate IMO. And I'm not knockin him here, I'm a fan and remember him from his days as a Cornhusker, glad we have him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Expect him to be part of a three man rotation inside out as DE/Nose with Smith & Mitchell. Thoughts?
Near as I can tell, Crick is MOL the same size as Antonio S. & Jamison, yet it's usually only Crick who's spoken of as able to play the Nose (besides DE), so why is that ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote