View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #6
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jared Crick Breakout Season?

I agree. I've been looking forward to the start of training camp to see what he brings this year. With the added weight, I can't stop thinking he'll nail down the NT position for us. If he can rediscover the greatness he had in college & is able to fill the NT position, our front line could be even more dominant than it was last year. Throw in a fully recovered Cushing & this defense could be one of the most stifling defenses to come along in a long time. And that's saying a lot.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote