View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #8
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Under the new CBA why is it not just a mere formality to sign these guys instead of it going right up to the beginning of TC ? And actually we don't have our second round guy signed yet do we ?
If I had to bet, and the earlier post is accurate about first 3 years being guaranteed, then I would bet on those first 3 years being guaranteed as to what held up everything.

As far as DJ and Williams, their respective hold ups were likely due to the hold up with Nuk. We are cap strapped and even their small salaries were likely contingent on what happened w/ Nuk's contract.

I bet they get notched out before Wednesday.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 07-22-2013 at 02:43 PM.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote