View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013   #139
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thanks again everyone!!

Y'all are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to talk to Gma tonight and yes M'am I will send the info when I know it!!

Gma, you don't have to come but love Your kids and grandkids for me!! I will see you and them soon. Not soon enough but SOON!! Can't wait!
My heart is with you my friend! Sorry I didn't know about this sooner, my fault for not logging on to TT. The only thing I know to say is that I AM HERE for you and always will be. CALL, TEXT, message, I'll even log on to TT everyday! THANK YOU for being my friend, and most of all, for being the kind, caring, and loving person that you are. Mom's raised you well!!

PLEASE keep in touch this week and let me know about Mom's services! Like I told you tonight, I KNOW I don't have to be there, but, I WANT to be there for you, if you want me there. I'm just a phone call away!

See ya soon!!
Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote