View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
All the yards in the world won't convince me Schaub is any good, his TD to INT ratio speaks volumes, not to mention the eye test when you watch him. BUT I am a realist and understand he is our BEST option as of now. But we need to figure out our future FAST.
This last draft not ideal for QBs.

The good news is that if you were developing a QB from scratch, you could do worse than Kubiak as coach.

Look around league at all the teams that trade for promising QBs and fail. I think Schaub is the only modern trade that has resulted in a +4000 yard paaser.