View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One post that has everything about Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
All the yards in the world won't convince me Schaub is any good, his TD to INT ratio speaks volumes, not to mention the eye test when you watch him. BUT I am a realist and understand he is our BEST option as of now. But we need to figure out our future FAST.
^^^^
This

But I'm not sure if Gary's system restricts Schaub's ability to audible etc... causing Schaub to look worse than he is?

I do think Schaub is damaged goods and Gary's playcalling tries to mask Schaub's deficiencies.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote