View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
My implication was that if our opponents do what they can to contain Watt as best as possible like they did last year with minimal success, the remaining 10 players on our defense this season don't look as good as the remaining 10 did last year. They ran on us last year fairly well despite Watt so I expect more of the same.
The Packers & Patriots found a way to minimize Jj Watt. The Patriots did it twice. The blue print is out there, I agree with you, that more teams will copy that blue print.....

It's the same for Kaepernick, Wilson, & RG3. Teams will figure them out.

It's possible that Watt can be like Reggie White, Lawrence Taylor, Ronnie Lot, Deion Sanders..... & he finds a way to produce at an elite level regardless. But those guys are rare & I haven't seen one on the defense side of the ball in a long, long time.

Ray Lewis & Brian Urlacher...... maybe?