View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #58
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
My implication was that if our opponents do what they can to contain Watt as best as possible like they did last year with minimal success, the remaining 10 players on our defense this season don't look as good as the remaining 10 did last year. They ran on us last year fairly well despite Watt so I expect more of the same.
Mainly without Cushing that is, other than that what did Barwin really do last season ? He wasnt that good, Merciuls in his limited time actually played better than barwin. So we get Cush back, Mercilus will be in a lot more. We have Manning and DJ, i actually see our D being just as good if not better.