View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #57
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Really?! JJ was doubled, tripled, chipped and schemed against all season and was still the DPOY as well as being in the conversation as overall POY. So, now all the opposition has to do is double team him for "average teams" to run against us?

Where is your logic here? I'm not seeing it.
My implication was that if our opponents do what they can to contain Watt as best as possible like they did last year with minimal success, the remaining 10 players on our defense this season don't look as good as the remaining 10 did last year. They ran on us last year fairly well despite Watt so I expect more of the same.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote