View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #56
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I'm not convinced that the defense will be "pretty bad", but I believe it will take a big step back from last year.

Positives - Watt and Smith can hold their own. The corners are solid with KJ and JJ. And Manning is strong.

Negatives - Mitchell at NG in a 3/4. Cushing's actual recovery. Reed, Mercilus and Sharpton as the rest of the LB corps. Replacing Quin.

Double team Watt and average teams will be able to run against us.
Really?! JJ was doubled, tripled, chipped and schemed against all season and was still the DPOY as well as being in the conversation as overall POY. So, now all the opposition has to do is double team him for "average teams" to run against us?

Where is your logic here? I'm not seeing it.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote