View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013   #54
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Defense looks like it'll be pretty bad except for JJ Watt. Question marks all around with the linebacker situation, Earl Mitchell at the NT is an issue for me, and Ed Reed's health is a big concern.
I'm not convinced that the defense will be "pretty bad", but I believe it will take a big step back from last year.

Positives - Watt and Smith can hold their own. The corners are solid with KJ and JJ. And Manning is strong.

Negatives - Mitchell at NG in a 3/4. Cushing's actual recovery. Reed, Mercilus and Sharpton as the rest of the LB corps. Replacing Quin.

Double team Watt and average teams will be able to run against us.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote