View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Bah humbug on Payton Manning. For all his publicity, he's got one ring. I'll take Tom Brady over him any day of the week. And as to Schaub, this is the very last year I'm going easy on him if he doesn't start producing when it counts. He's done some fine things for us in the past, but has yet to do what top notch Super Bowl QBs do. We'll see. I think he's capable, but I want to SEE it.
OK I will take the 3 rings as a fan but really how much of that reflects on the QB?

Brady 3 SB wins - 9 points total over the opponents.
Manning 1 SB win - 12 points.
Aikman - 3 SB wins - 62 points.

I don't know of the most die hard Cowboys fan who would argue Aikman is a better QB than Manning or Brady. I am sure someone has a chromosome deficient example otherwise.

Now Aikman was the turtle during the regular season and became the hare in the post-season. People don't give him credit for that.