View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Bah humbug on Payton Manning. For all his publicity, he's got one ring. I'll take Tom Brady over him any day of the week. And as to Schaub, this is the very last year I'm going easy on him if he doesn't start producing when it counts. He's done some fine things for us in the past, but has yet to do what top notch Super Bowl QBs do. We'll see. I think he's capable, but I want to SEE it.
Schaub is 32 years old. He is the QB that he is. If we win the SB we are going to have to run the ball and play defense.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote