View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT Preseason Power Rankings No. 10: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Florio and the team at PFT don't really like the Texans much anyway since he's been picking other teams to win the division the last 2 years so this is no surprise. The Texans really didn't help the situation either by playing so poorly at the end of the season. I would have put us around 6 or 7 so I can't really complain about this all that much.
Florio is a tool. I listen to him on In the Loop on Fridays and although entertaining still a tool.

How can anyone pick the Titans or Colts to finish 1st in the division. Neither team has the talent that we do and our coaching staff is head and shoulders above theirs.

Haters do what they do best, hate.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote