View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #103
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaws: Schaub is NFL's 9th Best QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If you think the Ravens have been trending up leading to their superbowl win, then I think you and I have different definitions of trending up.

Ravens have been stagnant. As a matter of fact, with the age of that roster and the injuries they had I might even say they've been trending down.

But that means nothing because last year when it mattered most, they played good football. Trending in the NFL means very little.
Agree. The only trend that matters is the one that takes place from about Thanksgiving through early February.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote