View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #17
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 17553 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt can jump 5ft in the air (well, almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
We couldn't afford to keep Mario last year. Is there any way we'll be able to come up with the coin it'll take to keep JJ on board? I just can't see the Texans letting him get away but at what expense to the rest of the team?
He's in his 2nd year and he's the best defensive player in the NFL. There's no way you let him go. As much as it pains to say it but if I had to choose between Cushing and Watt, i'd pick Watt.

But Cushing is a freak and I hope we keep both.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote