View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013   #34
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre season tickets Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Silly comparison. You are hung up on the number printed on the ticket which is meaningless. You bought a bundle for a price. You as a SEASON ticket holder pay for the SEASON which you knew very well included the preseason when you signed up. You might as well be whining about regular season games. Clearly people want the Patriots game more than the Jags game - "oh my god why should I have to pay as much for the Jags as for the Patriots?"
One Bullpen seat is $855:

It should read preseason game: $27.50 per game (2 games)
Regular Season game: $100.00 per game (8 games)

I still pay $855 for the season ticket but they should SHOW that the PRESEASON IS TRASH on the ticket prices. People see $85.50 for preseason and nobody will pay that because they know the game is trash. They see the $85.50 for the regular season game and want it for $85.50 because that is "FACE VALUE".... however we are REQUIRED to pay for the 2 preseason game that nobody wants. I completely understand that you have to buy all 10 games, but show the difference in the ticket value.

Tell you what, I don't require the Pats or Broncos..... my deal is still on the table for YOU to pick ANY regular season game and I will give you BOTH of my preseason games. YOU WON'T DO IT, because you KNOW THE VALUE OF ONE REGULAR SEASON GAME IS MORE THAN TWO PRESEASON GAME, yet the tickets have the same price on them. That is my point!

We are beating a dead horse here, you have your opinion and I respect it, I have mine and hope you do as well.